Junior School The Arts
Vibrant and full of life, The Arts department is a spirited display of the heart and soul of Fairholme College.
Enriching the lives of our Junior School students through a rich tapestry of creative experiences, our students are immersed in a program across multiple facets of the Arts including dance, drama, music and visual arts with dynamic and experienced specialist teachers.
The classroom program is enhanced through many extra opportunities including :
- membership of instrumental and vocal ensembles
- performances in stage productions
- the showcasing of our visual arts within the community
- lunchtime concerts
- Sing Out Festival and String Out Festival
- City of Toowoomba Eisteddfod
We look forward to welcoming your daughter to the wonderful world of The Arts at Fairholme College.
The Arts Facilities
- The Patrea O’Shea Performing Arts Centre, home to Junior and Senior Classroom Music, Co-curricular Ensemble Music, specialist studios for Music tuition (and practice) and the Dance Studio.
- 2 Additional Music Rooms located in the Middle School
- 2 Visual Arts Spaces
- 2 Drama Spaces
- Performance venues include the Assembly Hall (with Yamaha C3 Grand Piano & Pipe Organ), Cameron Room (Homestead) and New Chapel