Why Fairholme Kindy?
- Experienced, enthusiastic, highly qualified and consistent educators (they will be working with the children each day);
- Consistency with class composition; the children quickly establish a sense of belonging to the group and get to know each others families;
- Natural play spaces and well resourced rooms;
- Specialist lessons in music, PE and library;
- A sense of belonging to a school community and a connection with Fairholme college and students (we often get visits from the ‘big girls’);
- A Kindy uniform that builds on the sense of connection, is suitable and safe to play in and saves any discussion in the morning about Kindy clothes!;
- Auslan (Australian sign language) program where children learn basic sign language, an understanding of diversity and inclusion and are early learners of a second language;
- Before and after school care and a holiday program is provided by Hallthorpes and is available for all Kindy children;
- A sensory motor integration program, Learning Connections (we call this Body Fun at Kindy) ;
- Access to school facilities to build on the program;
- Opportunities for risk taking play (in a safe way).