2019 Fairholme Spring Fair
2019 Fairholme Spring Fair
Saturday 19 October | 10am - 3pm
Enjoy a delightful day in very pleasant surrounds, taking in outstanding performances, a huge variety of specialty stalls, sideshow alley, the famous Fairholme Fashion Parade and so much more!
Unlimited Ride Wristbands Payment ›
Boost Juice Gala Fashion Parade Tickets $10pp ›
Browns Office Choice Back on Board!
This year, the Spring Fair is brought to you by proud Fairholme family business, Browns Office Choice - they’ll get you sorted!
Fairholme families and the Community.
Each year, our Fairholme Spring Fair - the College’s premier annual fundraiser - attracts over 2500 patrons. With over 40 stalls, a sideshow alley, bustling food court and culminating in the College’s Annual Fashion Show, the Fairholme Spring Fair is a great day out for our Fairholme families and the community.
This year, we are offering Spring Fair sponsorship opportunities which not only affords excellent exposure for businesses, but are a great financial benefit to the school and ultimately our girls.
As a Silver or Bronze sponsor, your business will receive (among other things) stall naming rights and signage opportunities at the Fair, as well as Facebook, College Newsletter and Spring Fair Gazette exposure in the Fair’s lead up.
If you would like to take advantage of a Silver ($500) or Bronze ($200) level sponsorship package for our Spring Fair on 19 October 2019, or if you would like more information, please contact Stef Cherry on firstname.lastname@example.org or Louise Hamilton on email@example.com
Fairholme Spring Fair
Rides, an international food court, snow cones, fairy floss, showbags, a fashion parade and an art exhibition.
What more could you want from Fairholme’s big weekend of fun?
The grounds will be buzzing as the Fairholme gates open for the traditional Spring Fair at 10am. Rides, entertainment, dozens of market stalls and a tasty food court, will keep crowds busy, entertained and satisfied!
We need volunteers for stalls
Spring Fair is a community event and as such we need the community to help out with stalls, even if it’s just for one hour of the day. Please consider volunteering. It’s easy to sign up for a slot that suits you: Go into the Fairholme App on your phone/tablet. Click on the ‘Links’ icon. Click on ‘Spring Fair Volunteer’. Sign-in/Register. And then click on which time slot/stall suits you.
NOTE: Sign Up on the App will go live in late August.
Donations Donations Donations
We are in need of donations for the following stalls (all non-perishable donations can be left in the Drop Zone of L-Assembly by Friday 18 October):
- Bottle Stall Fill a jar with the likes of lollies, small toys, craft, etc, and pop into L-Assembly’s Drop Zone;
- Lolly Stall Donations of bagged/wrapped homemade confectionary, or store-bought lollies;
- Chocolate Wheel Donations of mini packs of chocolates;
- Fresh Produce & Flower Stall If you have fruit trees or a vege patch, we are after donations for the Fresh Produce Stall. Donations can be left in L-Assembly on Friday 18 October or the morning of Spring Fair;
- Cake & Bake Stall Cakes, slices and biscuits for the Cake & Bake Stall can be left in L-Assembly the day before or the day of Spring Fair;
- Plant Stall Prep Class is after donations small or medium potted plants to sell at their plant stall.
Keeping in Touch
Keryn Macdonald | 2019 Spring Fair Co-ordinator
T 0400 115 585