2018 Fairholme Spring Fair
2018 Fairholme Spring Fair
Saturday 20 October | 10am - 3pm
Enjoy a delightful day in very pleasant surrounds, taking in outstanding performances, a huge variety of specialty stalls, sideshow alley, the famous Fairholme Fashion Parade and so much more!
Fairholme Spring Fair
Rides, an international food court, snow cones, fairy floss, showbags, a fashion parade and an art exhibition.
What more could you want from Fairholme's big weekend of fun?
The grounds will be buzzing as the Fairholme gates open for the traditional Spring Fair at 10am. Rides, entertainment, dozens of market stalls depicting many eras, along with horse and carriage rides and an amazing international food court, will keep crowds busy, entertained and satisfied!
Spring Fair Unlimited Ride Wristbands (Saturday, October 20, from 10am-3pm)
$35 each (unlimited) Purchase now ›
$25 each for families of three or more. Purchase now ›
(Purchase on the day of Spring Fair is $40)
Pre Paid Wristbands can be picked up on Spring Fair day at Side Show Alley (Wirra Wirra Street carpark)
Food Court Pre Paid Ticket
Spring Fair pre-paid food court ticket: $7 each Purchase now ›
(Ticket can be exchanged for a plate of food at these food vendors: Gourmet BBQ and Salads, Gozlemes, Spuds, Curry & Rice)
Food Court Tickets can be picked up on Spring Fair day at the Food Court (Daisy Culpin Courtyard)
We still need volunteers for stalls
Spring Fair is a community event and as such we need the community to help out with stalls, even if it’s just for one hour of the day. Please consider volunteering. It’s easy to sign up for a slot that suits you: Go into the Fairholme App on your phone/tablet. Click on the ‘Links’ icon. Click on ‘Spring Fair Volunteer’.Sign-in/Register. And then click on which time slot/stall suits you.
Donations Donations Donations
We are in need of donations for the following stalls (all non-perishable donations can be left in the Drop Zone of L-Assembly by Friday 19 October):
- Bottle Stall Fill a jar with the likes of lollies, small toys, craft, etc, and pop into L-Assembly’s Drop Zone
- Lolly Stall Donations of bagged/wrapped homemade confectionary, or store-bought lollies
- Chocolate Wheel Donations of mini packs of chocolates
- Fresh Produce & Flower Stall If you have fruit trees or a vege patch, we are after donations for the Fresh Produce Stall. Donations can be left in L-Assembly on Friday 19 October or the morning of Spring Fair
- Cake & Bake Stall Cakes, slices and biscuits for the Cake & Bake Stall can be left in L-Assembly the day before or the day of Spring Fair
- Plant Stall Prep Class is after donations small or medium potted plants to sell at their plant stall
- Craft Stall Convenor of the Year 3 Craft Stall is calling for donations of thin ribbon, thin lace, strips of sequins, coloured wool and small patterned fabric samples. Some flowers from your garden are also appreciated (for colour pounding activity).
- Food Court Large potatoes, sausages, steaks, tabouli, coleslaw, green salad, pre-sliced onions, bulk grated cheese, bulk diced bacon. Please contact Jodie Ryder on 0428 211 715 or email email@example.com to arrange drop off.
Keeping in Touch
Janelle Davis | 2018 Spring Fair Co-ordinator
T 0417 767 974