Built around a central focus on students, the Fairholme College community is comprised of several important groups. Each supports the College in unique ways and contributes value to the overall organisation.
Fairholme Staff Staff Directory ›
- In excess of 60 full time Academic Staff including 17 primary teachers, chaplain, and Pathways counsellor;
- Subject Department Heads in English, Mathematics, Science and Humanities.
- Department Heads of Sport and Activities, and The Arts;
- Teachers-in-Charge of Business Studies, Computing and Home Economics;
- Individual Tuition in Music and Speech & Drama ›
- Extra coaches in certain sports;
- In excess of 50 Administration, Library and support staff including the Business Manager, Administration Manager and Projects/Compliance Manager, Residential Supervisors and Nursing Staff, Catering, Housekeeping and Grounds and Maintenance Staff.
Established in 1989, the Fairholme Foundation raises funds to provide a platform for building programs that have seen the development of a well-resourced school set amidst beautiful gardens; a place to learn.
Fairholme Old Girls Association
Formed in 1921, the Fairholme Old Girls’ Association (FOGA) takes an active interest in both the past students of the College as well as the present day girls that are now attending.