FOGA Fairholme Old Girls’ Association
Formed in 1921, the Fairholme Old Girls' Association (FOGA) takes an active interest in both the past students of the College as well as the present day girls that are now attending.
Key aims of the association are to:
- Provide connectedness of Fairholme Old Girls, which involves maintaining a current database locating past students who have changed addresses and/or names in order to keep us in touch with our Fairholme family. Are you a Fairholme Old Girl who has moved? Or can you help us find some ‘missing’ girls? Please contact us! We would love to hear from you.
- Care for and preserve a great number of Fairholme artefacts and memorabilia, displayed with pride and affection in the FOGA foyer at Fairholme College.
- Donate a number of bursaries and prizes to Fairholme students each year, as well as an annual donation each to the Fairholme Foundation and Fairholme Old Girls’ Education Foundation.
FOGA meetings are held in Toowoomba at Fairholme College in the FOGA Foyer Meeting Room, on the third Wednesday of each month (excluding school holidays) at 4.00pm. In Brisbane, meetings are held on set dates, please contact the President (listed below), for further details.
We would love to see some new Old Girls come along and join our small but enthusiastic group who regularly plan our activities as fresh ideas are always welcome
Missing Old Girls
Your help in locating Past Students is invaluable. The Past Student listing allows you to instantly find the names of all Past Students including those whom we have been unable to locate.
Through the FOGA Office you may also request contact with another Fairholme student. Personal information (other than name and year) is not disclosed in the listing.
This facility is proving to be a very valuable tool as it is being extensively used to provide us with updated information as well as enabling many Past Students to reconnect with each other.
Focus on Fairholme
Keen to hear about how other Old Girls’ news and adventures? Please see the pages dedicated to Fairholme Old Girls in the latest edition of Focus on Fairholme. (Link below)
Keeping in touch
For any information about Fairholme Old Girls, please email contact:
Mrs Jo Glasheen Alumni, Publications and Promotions, or
Mrs Jenny Noble Alumni and Archives via
T 07 4688 4688 or email@example.com
FOGA Church Service | 9am, Morning Tea | 10am, Reunion Luncheon for all FOGA Year Levels |11.30am
FOGA Toowoomba Meeting - FOGA Foyer, 4pm
FOGA Toowoomba Breakup, TBC
- FOGA Brisbane Branch Luncheon: Saturday 22 March 2015, Mt Ommaney Hotel Apartments 11.30am - TBC
- FOGA Toowoomba Annual Church Service: Sunday 26 April 2015, St Stephen’s Uniting Church, Neil Street, Toowoomba 8.45am - TBC
- Friends of Fairholme Founders’ Day: Thursday 18 September 2014, Fairholme College, Toowoomba
- Fairholme Spring Fair Reunion Weekend: Saturday 18 and Sunday 19 October, Spring Fair and All Year Reunion Luncheon 11:30am for 12 noon in the College dinning hall.
Reunion Invitation ›
Book & pay online ›
Available for purchase at the HOLMEstore.
2014-2015 F.O.G.A. Executive:
|President:||Mrs Cathy Heilbron (Offner) (1961-1965)||Daphne Stewart (Wright) 07 3279 4392|
|Vice President(s):||Ann Whiteman (McWilliam) (1967-1972)||Mrs Uldene Clarke (Glindemann)|
|Secretary:||Christine Gilshenan (Dehnert) (1963-1966)||Anne Mitchell (Clarke) 07 3269 9302|
|Treasurer:||Lyn Brandon (Taylor) (1962-1965)||Nerida Thayer (Banks) 07 3263 6146|
|Other Toowoomba Positions|
|Alumni Officer:||Jo Glasheen firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Reunion Co-ord:||Care of email@example.com|
|Please contact Jo Glasheen firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Brisbane Liason:||Linda Evans - College Principal|
|Patroness:||Jocelyn Mercer (Cossart) (1947-1950)|
|Other Brisbane Positions|
|Committee:||Mrs Laurima Rabe (Young)
Mrs Marjorie Milliken (MacDonald)