FOGA Fairholme Old Girls’ Association
Formed in 1921, the Fairholme Old Girls' Association (FOGA) takes an active interest in both the past students of the College as well as the present day girls that are now attending.
Key aims of the association are to:
- Provide connectedness of Fairholme Old Girls, which involves maintaining a current database locating past students who have changed addresses and/or names in order to keep us in touch with our Fairholme family. Are you a Fairholme Old Girl who has moved? Or can you help us find some ‘missing’ girls? Please contact us! We would love to hear from you.
- Care for and preserve a great number of Fairholme artefacts and memorabilia, displayed with pride and affection in the FOGA foyer at Fairholme College.
- Donate a number of bursaries and prizes to Fairholme students each year, as well as an annual donation each to the Fairholme Foundation and Fairholme Old Girls’ Education Foundation.
FOGA meetings are held in Toowoomba at Fairholme College in the FOGA Foyer Meeting Room, on the third Wednesday of each month (excluding school holidays) at 4.00pm. In Brisbane, meetings are held on set dates, please contact the President (listed below), for further details.
We would love to see some new Old Girls come along and join our small but enthusiastic group who regularly plan our activities as fresh ideas are always welcome
Missing Old Girls
Your help in locating Past Students is invaluable. The Past Student listing allows you to instantly find the names of all Past Students including those whom we have been unable to locate.
Through the FOGA Office you may also request contact with another Fairholme student. Personal information (other than name and year) is not disclosed in the listing.
This facility is proving to be a very valuable tool as it is being extensively used to provide us with updated information as well as enabling many Past Students to reconnect with each other.
Focus on Fairholme
Keen to hear about how other Old Girls’ news and adventures? Please see the pages dedicated to Fairholme Old Girls in the latest edition of Focus on Fairholme. (Link below)
Keeping in touch
For any information about Fairholme Old Girls, please email contact:
Mrs Jenny Noble Alumni and Archives via
T 07 4688 4688 or firstname.lastname@example.org
FOGA Paver Drive order form ›
FOGA Church Service | 10am (Homestead), Tea and Coffee |11am (Daisy Culpin Courtyard), Reunion Luncheon for all FOGA Year Levels|11.30am (Dining Hall)
FOGA Toowoomba Meeting - Trivia Battle with Year 12s - Homestead, 4pm
FOGA Toowoomba Meeting - Homestead, 4pm
- FOGA Brisbane Branch Luncheon: Usually the third Saturday in March, Mt Ommaney Hotel Apartments.
- FOGA Toowoomba Annual Church Service: Sunday 24 April 2016, St Stephen’s Uniting Church, Neil Street, Toowoomba 8.45am
- Friends of Fairholme Founders’ Day was held 16 June 2016. This day recognises the Founders of the College, the path we’ve travelled. A luncheon is held in the Homestead, before the afternoon Assembly at 2pm.
- 2016 Fairholme Spring Fair Reunion Weekend: Saturday 15 and Sunday 16 October, Spring Fair and All Year Reunion Luncheon 11:30am for 12 noon in the College dinning hall.
- 2016 FOGA Reunions ›
- Annual Fairholme Old Girls’ Spring Fair & Reunion Luncheon Invitation ›
- RSVP & pay online ›
- 2016 Fairholme Spring Fair ›
Available for purchase at the HOLMEstore ›
|2015-2016 F.O.G.A. Executive|
|President:||Mrs Robyn Blakeley (1961-1965)|
|Vice President(s):||Ann Whiteman (McWilliam) (1967-1972)|
|Secretary:||Christine Gilshenan (Dehnert) (1963-1966)|
|Treasurer:||Lyn Brandon (Taylor) (1962-1965)|
|Brisbane Co-ordinators:||Daphne Stewart (Wright) (1949-52), Anne Mitchell (Clarke) (1950-53), Susan Goodwin (Corfe) (1959-61)|
|Other Toowoomba Positions|
|Alumni Officer:||Mrs Jenny Noble email@example.com|
|Reunion Co-ord:||Care of firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Please contact Mrs Jenny Noble email@example.com|
|Brisbane Liason:||Linda Evans - College Principal|
|Patroness:||Jocelyn Mercer (Cossart) (1947-1950)|
|Other Brisbane Positions|
|Committee:||Mrs Laurima Rabe (Young)
Mrs Marjorie Milliken (MacDonald)